This list will grow and grow until I can’t find any new fun facts about coffee, check back on occasion to see what I have found. Enjoy!!
- The only US State to commercially grow coffee is Hawaii. **Hawaii has the optimal climate for harvesting coffee beans.
- Looking for a lethal dose of caffeine? You would need to drink about 100 cups of coffee. **Not likely to happen, but if you find yourself at cup number 89, you better stop.
- Espresso literally means – forced out. Interesting right? I always thought it meant, “Give me caffeine!”
- Coffee was the first food/drink to be freeze dried.
- Coffee beans are not actually beans, they are berries.